I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
(我仍然不知道我在寻找什么)
I have climbed the highest mountains
我曾经越过最高的山峰
I have run through the fields
我曾经穿过所有的荒原
Only to be with you
只为了和你在一起
Only to be with you
只为了和你在一起
I have run I have crawled
我曾经奔跑我曾经爬行
I have scaled these city walls
这个城市无处不留下我的足迹
But I still haven’t found
但我仍然不知道
What I’m looking for
我在寻找什么..
But I still haven’t found
但我仍然不知道
What I’m looking for
我在寻找什么..
I have kissed honey lips
我曾吻过甜蜜的嘴唇
Felt the healing in her fingertips
她的手指抚平了我心灵的创伤
It burned like fire
燃烧如火
This burning desire
内心燃烧的欲望
I have spoke with the tongue of angels
我曾用天使的语言说话
I have held the hand of a devil
我曾和魔鬼握手
It was warm in the night
在温暖的夜里
I was cold as a stone
我冷得象一块石头
But I still haven’t found
但我仍然不知道
What I’m looking for
我在寻找什么..
But I still haven’t found
但我仍然不知道
What I’m looking for
我在寻找什么..
I believe in the Kingdom Come
我相信天国将至
Then all the colors will bleed into one
所有民族将亲如一家
But yes I’m still running.
但是我还在不停地奔跑
You broke the bonds
你打碎了镣铐
You loosened the chains
你松开了锁链
You carried the cross
背负着十字架
And my shame
还有我的羞耻
You know I believed it
你知道我信仰它
You know I believed it
你知道我信仰它
But I still haven’t found
但我仍然不知道
What I’m looking for
我在寻找什么..
But I still haven’t found
但我仍然不知道
What I’m looking for
我在寻找什么..
Until The End Of The World
(直到世界的尽头....)
Haven't seen you in quite a while
长时间不见
I was down the hold, just passing time.
我已失去宠爱 只在消磨时间
Last time we met it was a low-lit room
上次碰面是在一无限制的房间
We were as close together as a bride and groom.
新郎新娘般 你我如此接近...
We ate the food, we drank the wine
尝着食物 品着美酒
Everybody having a good time except you.
每个人都过得快乐 只有你
You were talking about the end of the world.
只有你 还在谈论着世界的尽头
I took the money, I spiked your drink
我拿走你的钱 打翻你的酒
You miss too much these days if you stop to think.
这些日子来你迷失太多 你需要静下思考
You led me on with those innocent eyes
你用那天真的眼引诱我
And you know I love the element of surprise.
你早已看穿我喜欢那惊喜的瞬间
In the garden I was playing the tart
在爱的花园 我扮演娼妓
I kissed your lips and broke your heart.
亲吻你的嘴唇 背叛你的心
You, you were acting like it was the end of the world.
你 你仿佛来到了世界的尽头
love love love .....
爱 爱 爱....
In my dream, I was drowning my sorrows
在梦里 我自溺于悲伤
But my sorrows they'd learned to swim
他们却在那快活地游泳
Surrounding me, going down on me
包围着我 压抑着我
Spilling over the brim
溢出我承受的边缘
Waves of regret and waves of joy.
那忏悔的浪 伴着阵阵欢乐
I reached out for the one I tried to destroy.
我向你伸出手 是救赎还是毁灭
You, you said you'd wait till the end of the world.
你 你说你会等 一直到 世界尽头的那一天...
the fly
(苍蝇)
It's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky
毫无疑问今夜星星将从天空坠落
It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight
毫无疑问今晚世界会落入黑暗
They say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by a moon
他们说即使是太阳有时也被月亮遮盖
You know I don't see you when she walks in the room
所以我眼中已看不到你 当她走进我的房间 ...
It's no secret that a friend is someone that lets you help
毫无疑问朋友总在盼望你的帮助
It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else
毫无疑问说谎者只能相信他自己
They say a secret is something you tell one other person
所谓的秘密 总是只能告诉一个人
So I'm telling you .. child
所以我对你说... 宝贝 ...
( Love, we shine like a)(Burning star)We're falling from) (The sky)
(我们的爱,像流星般滑落,绚丽璀璨....今晚....)
A man will beg A man will crawl
人们会乞求 人们会爬行
On the shear face of love
在爱瘦削的脸上
Like a fly on a wall
就像墙上的苍蝇
It's no secret at all
这毫无疑问
It's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pest
毫无疑问有时道德家会变成害人精
It's no secret ambition bites the nails of success
野心的钉子只牢牢钉住命运的指甲
Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief
每个艺术家都是食人者 每个诗人都是偷盗家
All kill their inspiration and sing about their grief
都谋杀自己的热情 歌唱自己的伤心
( Love, we shine like a)(Burning star)We're falling from) (The sky)
(我们的爱,像流星般滑落,绚丽璀璨....今晚....)
A man will rise A man will fall
人们会升起 人们会堕落
From the shear face of love
从爱瘦削的脸上
Like a fly from a wall
就像墙上的苍蝇
It's no secret at all
这毫无疑问
It's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky
毫无疑问星星正从夜空坠下
The universe exploding 'cosa one man's lie
宇宙在膨胀 因为一个男人的谎言
Look I gotta go
注意 我要走了
Yeah I'm running out of change
是的 改变已耗尽了我
There's a lot of things
很多事情
If I could I'd rearrange
我不会重新再安排
zoo station
I'm ready
我准备好了
Ready for the laughing gas
准备好了去接受笑气
I'm ready
我准备好了
Ready for what's next
准备好了下一次的遭遇
Ready to duck
准备去俯冲
Ready to dive
准备去躲避
Ready to say
准备去说 很高兴
I'm glad to be alive
我还能继续
I'm ready
我准备好了
I'm ready for the push
准备好了 去接受重击
In the cool of the night
在寒冷的夜里
the wartmth of the breeze
乞讨一阵温暖的骚动
I'll be crawling around
四处匍匐爬行
On my hands and knees
卑躬屈膝
( She's just down the line ... Zoo Station)
她正在排队 ..... 在动物车站
( Got to make it on time ... Zoo Station)
一切都会准时..... 在动物车站
I'm ready
我准备好了
I'm ready for the gridlock
准备好了交通堵塞
I'm ready
我准备好了
To take it to the street
在大街上开启
Ready for the shuffle
准备好了被拖走
Ready for the deal
准备好了去敷衍
Ready to let go
准备好了
Of the steering wheel
开动钢铁的轮盘
I'm ready
我准备好了
Ready for the crush
准备好了去碾碎一切
Alright, alright, alright....
没事....
It's alright...it's alright...it's alright...it's alright
没事...
Hey baby...hey baby...hey baby...hey baby
嘿 宝贝 ... 嘿 宝贝
it's alright
没事.....
Time is a train
时间是一辆飞驰的列车
Makes the future the past
将未来远远抛在身后
Leaves you standing in the station
只留你孤独地在站台
Your face pressed up against the glass
你美丽的脸只能紧贴着冰冷的玻璃
I'm just down the line from your love...Zoo Station
为了你的爱我正在排队.....在动物车站
Under the sign of your love...Zoo Station
你爱的指示排指引着我....在动物车站
I'm gonna be there...Zoo Station
我会和你再次相遇.......在动物车站
Tracing the line...Zoo Station
沿着你的足迹 .....在动物车站
I'm gonna make it on time...make it on time...Zoo Station
一切都会准时...... 都会准时..... 在动物车站
Just two stops down the line...Zoo Station
仅仅两步之遥 ......在动物车站
Just a stops down the line...Zoo Station
仅仅一步之遥......在动物车站
Love is Blindness
(爱是盲目)
Love is blindness
爱是盲目的
I don't want to see
我不想看见
Won't you wrap the night
你可否用夜色
Around me
将我缠绕
Oh my heart
哦 我的心
Love is blindness
爱是盲目的
In a parked car
在停好的车里
In a crowded street
在拥挤的街道
You see your love
你看到你的爱
Made complete
达到完满
Thread is ripping
线在断裂
The knot is slipping
结在松开
Love is blindness
爱是盲目的
Love is clockworks
爱是发条机器
And cold steel
是冰冷的钢铁
Fingers too numb to feel
麻木的手指已无法感觉
Squeeze the handle
拌紧把手
Blow out the candle
熄灭烛火
Love is blindness
爱是盲目的
Love is blindness
爱是盲目的
I don't want to see
我不想看见
Won't you wrap the night
你可否将夜色
Around me
将我围绕
Oh my love
哦 我的爱
Blindness
爱是盲目盲目.
A little death
小小的死亡
Without mourning
没有哀伤
No call
没有呼喊
And no warning
也没有警告
Baby...a dangerous idea
宝贝 ..一个危险的念头
That almost makes sense
几乎言之成理
Love is drowning
爱是沉溺
In a deep well
在深井里
All the secrets
所有的秘密
And no one to tell
无从倾诉
Take the money
拿走你的钱
Honey
亲爱的
Blindness
爱是盲目
Love is blindness
爱是盲目的
I don't want to see
我不想看见
Won't you wrap the night
你可否用夜色
Around me
将我缠绕
Oh my love
哦 我的爱
Blindness
爱是盲目的
One
(溶为一体)
Is it getting better, or do you feel the same?
你的感觉好些了吗 还是一切如昔?
Will it make it easier on you, now you got someone to blame?
如今你找到了可依托之人 这是否让你轻松了些?
You say one love, one life, when it's one need in the night.
你说一生 一次爱 夜里所需要的只有爱的甘甜
One love, we get to share it
一生 一次爱 宝贝 如果你不介意
Leaves you baby if you don't care for it.
将我的爱全部留给你
Did I disappoint you or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
我让你不安了吗 还是我的吻让你感觉不适?
You act like you never had love and you want me to go without.
你的行为象是从未得到过爱 你要我就这样离开
Well, it's too late tonight to drag the past out into the light.
哦 今夜已经太晚 让我们在柔和的灯光下 回忆过去...
We're one, but we're not the same.
我们是一体 但我们并不相同
We get to carry each other, carry each other... one
我们要互相搀扶 互相搀扶... 溶为一体
Have you come here for forgiveness,
你是来请求宽恕的吗
Have you come to raise the dead
你是来让爱起死回生的吗
Have you come here to play Jesus to the lepers in your head
你是故意发疯 来请求上帝的原谅的吗
Did I ask too much, more than a lot
我是否问得太多 超过了你的容忍
You gave me nothing, now it's all I got.
这便是我现在所拥有的
We're one, but we're not the same.
我们是一体 但我们并不相同
Well, we hurt each other, then we do it again.
我们彼此伤害 之后又溶为一体
You say love is a temple, love a higher law
你说爱是圣殿 是更高贵的法典
Love is a temple, love the higher law.
爱是圣殿 是更高贵的法典
You ask me to enter, but then you make me crawl
你要我加入 之后你让我匍匐在地
And I can't be holding on to what you got, when all you got is hurt.
我无法坚持你所拥有的 此时你又受到了伤害
One love, one blood, one life, you got to do what you should.
一生 一次爱 一份血 你会做你应该做的
One life with each other: sisters, brothers.
一生 一次爱 彼此同在 姐妹兄弟
One life, but we're not the same.
一个人生 可我们并不相同
We get to carry each other, carry each other.
我们要互相搀扶 互相搀扶
One, one.
溶为一体 溶为一体...
miss sarajevo
(萨拉热窝女郎)
Is there a time for keeping a distance
会有能置身事外的时候吗
A time to turn your eyes away
会有能转身不看的时候吗
Is there a time for keeping your head down
会有能把头低下的时候吗
For getting on with your day
好让你的日子继续下去?
Is there a time for kohl and lipstick
会有能抹眼影涂口红的时候吗
A time for cutting hair
会有能修剪头发的时候吗
Is there a time for high street shopping
会有能去大街购物的时候吗
To find the right dress to wear
好去买一件合适的衣服
Here she comes
她走来了
Heads turn around
大家都转过头
Here she comes
她走来了
To take her crown
来接受她的王冠
Is there a time to walk for cover
会有能够游行示威的时候吗
A time for kiss and tell
会有能够亲吻和倾诉的时候吗
Is there a time for different colors
会有各种肤色和难拼的名字
Different names you find it hard to spell
都和平共处的时候吗
Is there a time for first communion
会有能接受第一次圣餐的时候吗
A time for east 17
会有迷恋东方17合唱团的时候吗
Is there a time to turn the mecca
会有能来麦加朝圣的时候吗
Is there a time to be a beauty queen
会有能当选美丽皇后的时候吗
Here she comes
她走来了
Beauty plays the crown
美丽扮演着王冠
Here she comes
她走来了
Surreal in her crown
王冠超越了现实
(Pavarotti)
Dici che il fiume .....
trova la via al mare ......
E come il fiume ......
giungerai a me .....
Oltre i confini .....
e le terre assetate ......
Dici che come fiume .....
come fiume.....
L'amore giunger .....
L'amore .....
E non so pi pregare .....
E nell'amore non so pi sperare ......
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare .....
English translation:
You say that the river
你说这条河
finds the way to the sea
终会找到归路 回到海里
And as the river
就象这条河一样
you'll come to me
你终会回到我身边
Beyond the borders
超越了重重边界
and the thirsty lands
还有饥饿之地的阻隔
You say that as river
你说就象河流一样
As river
就象河流一样
Love will come
爱终会来到
Love
爱
And I cannot pray anymore
而我已无法再祷告
And I cannot hope in love anymore
而我对爱已无法再希望
And I cannot wait for love anymore
而我对爱已无法再等待
(Bono)
Is there a time for tying ribbons
会有能系上丝带的时候吗
A time for Christmas trees
在有圣诞树的时候
Is there a time for laying tables
会有能在餐桌上摆放餐具的时候吗
When the night is set to freeze
当寒冷刺骨的夜幕开始垂下...



